Alternatively imagine the on-budget timely delivery of your project followed by a seamless transition into stable & reliable, value-generating operations.
Petrogenium’s project realisation experts have the experience and capability to help you and your Company deliver on your project promises.
Our experienced project experts have a track record of leading the successful delivery of complex capital projects. They have been responsible for the management and assurance of global project portfolios for some of the world’s largest oil & gas operating companies. They have been there and delivered!
Project Realisation is a business-critical activity. Our team have developed and the implemented integrated project management systems that underpin successful project delivery. They understand the critical interfaces that must be managed, the core competencies required within the Owner’s team and have established ‘Project Academies’ to develop those individuals.
Drawing upon Petrogenium’s comprehensive network of resources we are able to support you through your whole project life cycle; from the initial opportunity idea, through project development and execution and then seamlessly into reliable long-term operation.
- Project Realisation is an integrated, decision driven, stage-gated process for delivering business opportunities.
- It consists of five phases; in Assess the optimal solution is explored then chosen (Select), the project is fully planned (Define) then engineered & constructed (Execute) before being transferred seamlessly into sustainable & reliable long-term operation (Operate).
- Successful Project Realisation requires a strong, competent and experienced Owner’s Team in order to fully integrate the various work streams and effectively manage the spectrum of technical, operational, commercial, operational & political risks faced in project delivery.
Our clients benefit from:
- Review robustness of business cases, project premises, work scopes, cost, schedule and risk profiles to support investment decision making.
- Project management support and services across all phases of project implementation up to and including commissioning and start up.
- Clear governance and assurance structures, work standards, procedures and execution strategies to improve project predictability and delivery certainty.
- Technical and project assurance (stage gate) reviews to identify risk and opportunities including provision of pragmatic and effective solutions.
- ‘Lean’ supply chain management to optimise contract and procurement activities, including introduction of global, benchmarked work norms and performance-based contracts.
Our services include:
- Project Framing Workshop and Premises Development
- Project Assurance Reviews
- Risk Management Workshops & Reviews
- Project Management Team (PMT) organisation and capability assessment
- Owner’s Team / PMT coaching and support
- Project portfolio reviews / assurance.
- Integrated Project Management Systems (IPMS)
- Project Execution Strategy workshops and development
- Contracting & procurement strategy workshops and development
- Contractor capability assessments
- Operations implementation strategy and planning
- Operations Readiness Reviews