Petrogenium BV respects the privacy of its clients, in particular their rights with regard to the automatic processing of personal data. Therefore, because of full transparency, we have formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing, its purpose and the opportunities for those involved to exercise their rights as effectively as possible.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA).
Article 1 – Legal provisions
Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as: “The Administrator”): Petrogenium BV, established in Rustenburgherweg 9, 2061 JA Bloemendaal, KVK-number: 62526111.
Article 2 – Processing of personal data
1. Your personal data is collected by Petrogenium BV. Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; It is considered to be identifiable as a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by a identifier such as a name, an identification number, location information, an online identifier or one or more Elements that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
2. We process the following categories of personal data from you if you use the Contact Form:
Article 3 – Purpose of the processing
We do not simply collect your personal data. Your personal data will be processed for:
Maintaining relationships with you
Article 4 – Registration of personal data
Your personal data will be registered in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 – Your rights with respect to your data
1. Pursuant to article 13 (2) (b) AVG, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or to wipe out his personal data or to limit the processing and the right to object to the processing and the right to Data transferability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you have signed your signature and quoting the address to which you may be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 6 – Legal obligations
In the event of any violation of any laws or regulations which the person concerned is suspected of and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, they shall be provided to them following an explicit and motivated request from Those authorities, after which such personal data therefore no longer be covered by the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
Article 7 – Commercial offers
1. You can get commercial offers from the administrator, if you have given permission. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send a mail to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Your data will not be used by partners of the responsible for commercial purposes.
Article 8 – Storage period data
The data collected by the administrator is used and kept for the duration as determined by law.
Article 9 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions are issued in English and Dutch languages. In the event of discrepancies or ambiguity between the Dutch and the English texts, the Dutch text shall prevail.These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The Court of the place of establishment of the Administrator shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any disputes concerning these conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 10 – Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact: Management Petrogenium B.V., email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy statement applies from 24 May 2018 until further notice.