Petrogenium provides refineries with strategic and technical support.
Petrogenium has been providing this support to a number of refineries in Europe and Asia throughout 2017, including:
- A workshop to assess a refinery’s current strategy to become residue free
- An assessment on a refinery’s bitumen production strategy and advice on improvements
- Delivery of a crude oil fundamentals training covering topics such as origin, geochemistry, quality variations, assays, nuisance properties, opportunity crudes and trends
- Facilitating a crude oil workshop at a refinery including crude oil fundamentals training, crude oil problem areas-assessment and a review on the refinery’s crude oil acceptance process
- A debottlenecking study of an amine gas absorber unit using process simulation software
- A review of a refinery’s current gasoline production strategy based on crude diet, current operational targets to identify key weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
Petrogenium is sponsoring the ERTC 2017 in Athens and representatives are present and available for discussion.
For more details please contact: